Tenant and Landlord Representation
- Negotiation of ground leases, retail shopping center leases and office leases
- Lease renewals, review of lease documentation
- Detailed review of Triple Net leases to determine financial impacts for tenants
- Negotiation of lease amendments, lease assignments, SNDA and Estoppel certificates and other instruments relative to commercial lease transactions and finance arrangements
- Abstracting and evaluating leases and lease administration advice and assistance
- Analysis of lease terms for potential detrimental impact on tenant or landlord and negotiation of instruments to minimize risk
- Complete lease file review and default analysis
- Negotiation and review of purchase and sale agreements
- Due diligence for both financial and non-financial items based on client needs.
Randall Commercial Real Estate provides specialized Commercial Real Estate contract and lease negotiation services.
Our leasing experts and contract specialists help owners, managers and lessees of mixed commercial space through each step of the commercial leasing process.
Whether you own, manage or lease real property, or are a landlord, tenant or financial institution, Randall Commercial Real Estate provides a third party, arms-length negotiation strategy based on your specific needs, resulting in fair, cost-effective and equitable lease agreements.
Negotiated over 1.5 million square feet of office, industrial and retail space:
- Brinker International (Chili's restaurants)
- Shaws Supermarkets
- Ocean State Job Lot
- Nextel Retail Stores, Inc.
- Hallmark Card Shops
- LA Weight Loss Center
- Countrywide Home Loans
- Ace Beauty Supply
- Jennifer Convertibles
- Designs Exclusively by Levi's
- Pizza Hut of America
- D'Angelo's Sandwich Shops
- National Birth Defects Center