Careers With Us
As one of the 150 largest real estate brokerages in the United States and one of the ten largest members of the Real Living network, Randall, Realtors is large enough to offer industry leading training, tools and services yet, personal enough to maintain the feel of a family run company. If you are interested in taking your real estate career to the next level or, if you are thinking of starting a career in real estate, our company will be with you every step of the way. click here to learn more
Every successful career in real estate is built on successful marketing. Whether we are marketing a property or marketing our agents, Randall, Realtors utilizes a broad spectrum of outlets that includes web, print, direct mail and radio. Additionally, we offer a variety of tools that allow our agents to market themselves in a highly professional and cost effective manner.
click here to learn more
Our goal at Randall, Realtors is to provide our agents with the best array of tools and services available in the industry. From there we work with each agent to build their individual business to level that they want to achieve. Most importantly, we believe that every agent is running their own business and that it’s Randall, Realtor’s job to provide them with all of the tools and support necessary to help them reach their individual goals.
click here to learn more
Randall, Realtors believes that training is an essential part of every successful real estate career. Whether an agent is new to the industry or a twenty year veteran, it’s critical that they continue to educate themselves on the ever changing real estate industry. With this in mind, we offer a wide variety of training options – from classroom training, to mentoring, to web based training, to one on one sessions – to help our agents stay at the forefront of the industry. click here to learn more
With the right direction and assistance, starting a real estate career is a very straight forward process. Randall, Realtors is there to help our new to the industry agents make sense of the many options and requirements that they will face as they take the first steps towards a long and profitable career.
World class customer service is at the heart of everything we do at Randall, Realtors. Whether we are working with a buyer or a seller, a landlord or a renter, we want every client to feel that they have experienced truly Premier Service. With this in mind, we continually survey our clients to make certain that we maintain our extremely high service standards.
click here to learn more
Career in Real Estate
Why Join Randall, Realtors?
Because we offer our Sales Associates:
- A reputation unparalleled in the area:
- Over a quarter-century of serving southern Rhode Island and southeastern Connecticut
- Conveniently located offices in Rhode Island and Connecticut: Westerly, Watch Hill, Charlestown, Narragansett, North Kingstown, South Kingston, Mystic, Waterford and Norwich.
- Consistent leadership in annual sales of residential properties in Washington County
- A company philosophy that ensures your success:
- We help every sales associate become successful as that guarantees our company's success!
- We believe teamwork is essential: among agents, among offices, among managers
- Professional services to boost your business:
- Multiple Listing Services for Rhode Island and Southeastern Connecticut
- Elegant Homes: multi-media exposure for special properties
- Real Living Programs and Materials: including its web site, global and national relocation and referral systems, advertising and design departments, marketing tools and techniques, training services, award and recognition programs
- Local newspapers (Westerly Sun, Chariho Times, South County Independent, Narragansett Times, Standard Times)
- Regional newspapers (Providence Journal, Hartford Courant, New London Day, Northeast Independent)
- Key nationally-distributed papers (The New York Times, Wall Street Journal)
- Magazines (Rhode Island Monthly, Homes Magazine, The Real Estate Book, duPont Registry)
- Local television stations (Channel 10) and many cable stations
- Radio (WCRI)
- Real Living publications (Elegant Homes. Luxury Market Report)
- Listing & Sales materials: packets, pamphlets, brochures; for sale signs, lock boxes, just listed/just-sold cards, etc.
- Access to customized marketing support for special listing presentations based on computer-generated statistics from our market area and prepared by our web master
- Extensive Internet exposureæthe key to business today:
- E-mail available through our website
- Effortless presentation of your listings based on the MLS information; your photo and e-mail link appear with each of your web-site listings
- Virtual tour of your web-site listings created at your option
- Option for a personal web page linked from our site and designed and edited to your specifications (for a nominal one-time fee)
- Support services for all our Associates' needs:
- Experienced and successful managers for all our offices
- The www.hdrandall.com web site and a full-time web master to make you and your listings look great (more about that later)
- A Rental Director
- A Relocation Director